Well, as the name suggests, being Monday 2nd June - Report Writing Day, it won't take a genuis to work out what I am doing today.
I've written three reposts this morning, which isn't bad going and think I'll aim for another 2 before lunch, if i can stick to the half hour limit, which seems to be working for the moment. (Bearing in mind, last week, whiost getting back into the routine of writing them, I was at a rate of 1 pwe 3 hours!)
I've just made myself a coffee, grabbed a couple of biscuits and can think of a million and one better things to be doing (even putting away my ironing is on that list and that IS a job I hate!) but the opening sentecen of a bible verse I read this morning presented me with the words:
'Do not be lazy' (Hebrews 6:12, New Life)
so, better get back to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment