Wednesday, 11 June 2008

I'm only 24.


Well, not quite, but thankfully, we won't hear that phrase anymore. Alex is fired. So is Helen and so is Claire.

Lee, with his dodgy dinosaur impression and his fake CV is HIRED.

I'm now onto program 3 of 3 this evening, from the world of The Apprentice and am exhasuted! My bed is calling, but I have to cling onto every last moment of this crazily addictive reality show, as it draws to a close tonight.

The wrong person won in my eyes, I would have like to have seen Claire as Mr Sugar's newest employee, but he's the expert!

What am I going to do on my Wednesday nights now?

3 comments:

Liz said...

Oh no, I think Lee was a worthy winner.He was my fave from the start - bar the bad language of course :)

Claire said...

Lee was also my winner, the common lad and the all round nice guy. I think Claire would have driven everybody up the wall. However I am grateful that there will no longer be the use of age as a justification for anything on a Wednesday night. Well at least for twelve months anyway!!

Anonymous said...

Get a life!! LOL one of Nigel's corps folk applied to be on the programme (I think last year) and got through quite a few rounds but was turned down - we feel because
she is a christian and they couldn't rake up any gossip etc but she would have made one interesting contestant!!!