
So tea, coffee, sugar and various other surface dwelling containers are having a trial period in a cupboard to help me come to terms with the new addition.
_________________________
Today I went to buy a new laminator. First stop, Tesco Home - the place to find a bargain, well normally. They didn't have any, so off I went to the retail park to Staples, a dead cert.
Now, I've lived in my current residence for a number of years now, and like to think I can get from A to B without asking / google-mapping the journey, however, as soon as I drove into the car park, I just knew I'd gone to the wrong retail park. How annoyed was I? I then had to delve into the depths of my sense of direction to work out how to get from this retail park to the next without having to go home first.
I did it! How proud was I?!

I don't go to Staples very often, but boy, I LOVE IT! The moment I walked in, I was almost having palpitations! So much stationery and so little time! It took me a minute to catch my breath and decide that the best strategy was to start at aisle 1!
A laminator, a couple of funky extras and a loyalty card later, I left in one piece!
2 comments:
I know exactly what you mean about Staples, Dawn!
Clutter, on the other hand...love it!
Just found out that to get any rewards with the loyalty card I'd have to spend £50 a quater at Staples. That's one thing that won't be happening!
Post a Comment