It was one of those snowfalls you'll never forget. Millions of white snowflakes filled the air.
The boy stood by the door. A stranger to snow. His eyes were blank. Unaware. His body clueless.
The moment arrived. He stepped outside.
Wonder filled the air.
Tuesday, 18 November 2008
Where am I?
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh dear mind games on a wednesday morning!! give us a clue?
Maybe the head was on wonky, 'cos the person inside certainly was!....have you worked it out yet Judy?...PTD is available for weddings, funerals and bar mitvahs!
8 comments:
oh dear mind games on a wednesday morning!! give us a clue?
nuf said!
Hee Hee Hee!
I bet you had a bad hair day after that!
And during it, Nic!
More like 'woof said', Keith!
why isn't Patch (PTD) looking at the camera? - some people just can't stay focussed for 1 minute!
Maybe the head was on wonky, 'cos the person inside certainly was!....have you worked it out yet Judy?...PTD is available for weddings, funerals and bar mitvahs!
I think so!! :) lol
Post a Comment