On the first day back to school, after the October 1/2 term, the end of the day was dedicated to the staff actively appreciating each other. This took the form of us writing short, anonymous messages to other members of staff and placing them in a envelope which would be opened by the recipient later that day.
I was very enthusiastic about the process - I enjoy telling people what I like about them and in my day to day life aim to be an encourager. Some people, as I looked around, clearly didn't hold the same point of view, so reluctantly scrawled away.
The following simply documents for me, the comments I received from my colleagues.
- Always very helpful and willing to help me whenever I need it.
- Always manages to see the humour in a difficult situation.
- Her knowledge of ICT and how she is always so willing to share it with others!
- Always smiley, making a joke
- Always happy and has great ICT ideas
- has really inspiring ideas and a really good way with the children
- Enthusiastic and positive.
- I've always loved listening to the way you talk to the children - so clear and friendly - you sound like you like them.
- Always helps if she can
- Very enthusiastic with new initiatives
- Happy, friendly, a true friend who is always able to see the good in others
- I admire your positive attitude and ability to always see the best in people
- I admire the fact that you are always willing to have long chats about things other than school. You make me smile!
- My Rock!! Thank you for putting up with me.
- Thinking of new ideas to make things better.
- I admire how organised you always are. You always seem so calm and in control of everything
- You always bounce back.
- You are a source of inspiration.
- Always talks problems through in a good way so that they don't become major issues.
- Your constant positive outlook on life is a true inspiration.
3 comments:
WOW how wonderful :) I bet you're walking on cloud nine and you deserve too as well. Well done - what a 'pick me up' - we should do these things more often really shouldn't we?
Awwww....that's my little sister!
Keep them somewhere safe and read them when you're having a bad day!
You are appreciated!
...and it's all true!
Congratulations for being a woman of true integrity...in a Northern Way...IT's A COMPLIMENT!!!!!
Post a Comment