Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Excited? Scared? Excited? Scared?


I mentioned in a recent post that it is my five year Essex anniversary. Well, for the first time EVER in those five years I am here, by myself for longer than I ever have been before.

I'm SO excited about my goregous Nephew coming to stay at the weekend and that he's bringing his Mam and Dad with him too. But that does mean I've got to keep myself occupied until then! I've got each evening sorted, it's just the daytimes that are currently awaiting more excitment than cleaning! That is, apart from tomorrow, when I've got a two wondeful little people taking me out for the day.


It'll be a week of me contronting my fears and a week of me pleasing myself. I'm doing stuff that otherwise I wouldn't be able to do.
Am I ready to boldly go?

5 comments:

Nic said...

Oh my goodness...the thought of being able to do what I want when I want!!! It seems a long time since I was last able to do that. Make the most of it! Because, as from Friday pm, you're in charge Aunty Dawn cos Mammy is putting my feet up!!!

Liz said...

The little people had a fab day - high lights, the Ants Nest (Tom) and the Parrots ( Elyse).

THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

And people wonder why I don't use my holiday allowance!

Mr Hall said...

See Dawn if you'd come along to the Golf day you would have caught the bug, and boredom would have been a thing of the past!

Richard Alibon said...

Boredom certainly hasn't had the chance to hit. The oven's been cleaned, the house's been cleaned, the washing machine has done more loads than EVER and the garden's looking tidy.

I need a holiday!