Sometimes things don't happen quite as we expect or would like them to.
This week, for me, brought about the culmination of something I have been praying for, for many years.
I'm not really sure what I was expecting, what I thought would be revealled....I suppose I was hoping for a feeling kind of 'peace', eager anticipation and closure to a certain degree making way for a new season.
It didn't come.
Is it my lack of faith?
My deaf ears to what God is saying to me?
Blindness and the inability of me to see where God is leading?
Or is God simply saying 'nothing'?
"Show me your ways and teach me your paths
Guide me in truth lead me on
For you're my God, you are my Saviour
My hope is in you each moment of the day
No one whose hope is in you
Will ever be put to shame
That's why my eyes are on you Oh Lord
Surround me, defend me
Oh how I need you
To you I lift up my soul
To you I lift up my soul"
No comments:
Post a Comment