It was one of those snowfalls you'll never forget. Millions of white snowflakes filled the air.
The boy stood by the door. A stranger to snow. His eyes were blank. Unaware. His body clueless.
The moment arrived. He stepped outside.
Wonder filled the air.
Sunday, 25 May 2008
New Blogger
Please welcome to the stage, my sketchtastic brother in law, Alan.
After a couple of posts I'm already thinking he's in a different league but he makes me giggle and having been the subject for one of his sketchs, it's only fair I promote his talent!
5 comments:
Hey, the link doesn't work.
I've just tried clicking on the link in 'Blogs I browse' and it did!
It's http://www.rossbase.co.uk/
Cor blimey and he has a mission statement too! What a guy :)
It keeps telling me the page can't be displayed! Boo!
Oh. have you tried just typing the link
Post a Comment