Saturday, 10 May 2008

Keeping cool on a hot day.

I woke up in a really grumpy mood. That's potentially a whole other blog, but by about lunchtime, I'd come round and I found myself on the beach at Frinton.



£2.99 for an inflatable rubber ring (which I didn't buy!) and the afternoon's fun was set, well until the tide came in, then we had to abandon ship and withdrew to the sea front to fly my kite.






It's a good job I was wearing clear mascara...just imagine the panda eyes if not!

9 comments:

Liz said...

HOnestly - WHO puts mascara on to go the beach, clear or not!

Liz said...

Oh...and are you confessing to STEALING a rubber ring!

Nice cossie though :)

Dawn said...

Ha ha! Wouldn't you like to know?! (don't think it'l take too much guessing!)

Nic said...

Check you out! We couldn't get you in the sea when you were little!

Jude said...

I wanna go to the seaside! assignments are boring!!!

Anonymous said...

i am a little worried at the colour of that sea though dawn... it looks a bit....!

Liz said...

...poo-ey?

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn - good to meet you this evening. Looking at your photo reminded me that I've got a school outing to look forward to at the end of June to Chalkwall :/ last year it was so cold and we spent more time picking up broken pieces of glass of the beach and dashing off to the cafe to grap a HOT cup of tea - I don't recall seeing anyone in a rubber ring!! with or without mascara :)

Dawn said...

At least I had more clothes on this evening! I'm surprised you recognised me!!!!!!

(I should really think twice before posting some photos!)