Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Nice cuppa tea.

I was having a post-luncthime cuppa, with Mum, this afternoon. We were both reading our books and I was so engrossed in my book, that when I lifted the cup for a sup, I tipped before it reached my lips.

Doh. Tea dribbled. I was chuckling to myself and asked Mum, "When you grow up, do you stop missing your mouth?" A guilty grin grew across her face, tipping her book forward so I could see two damp, tea stained pages. "I don't know!" She replied.

Maybe it's just that when we grow up, we don't tell anyone!

7 comments:

Nic said...

You never told me that!

What are you two like!!!

I have a vivid picture of the two of you sitting there comparing your stains!

Liz said...

A SUP? Get back down south this minute!!

Jenny said...

you keep with the supping! and enjoy the rest of the hols....we will check your t-shirts for stains on your return!!

Dawn said...

what would you say then, if not sup?

Fiona said...

Darling, it's a SIP of tea!!!

Liz said...

...or a slurp?

Dawn said...

Thank you for educating me, Darlings.

Next time I'm at house group, I'll make sure I ask for a straw.