Went to town today to meet my cousin who's celebrating her 18th today. Don't see her very often so it was good to have a chat. She is SO grown up, I guess she's had to grow up quickly, though. Isn't it unfair?! Give her some 'house pressies' too, so hopefully they'll be helpful in her new place.
Uploaded my pictures from this week on to the PC, so let's have a look:
Just chilling out!


Kite flying



Uploaded my pictures from this week on to the PC, so let's have a look:
Just chilling out!


Kite flying



2 comments:
Your kite REALLY looks like a baby - bizzare, but SOOOOO cute!
Ha ha! You guys - you are sooo funny. I honestly keep laughing to myself at my desk. People think I am weird. I am going to have top start refusing to read some of these blogs at work and that would be disasetrous! What would I do with my days?!
Post a Comment