Thursday, 24 May 2007

Jeckle and Hyde

People who read this blog may have beeen confused over the past few weeks, thinking they had clicked on to seek-ye-first.blogspot.com, so I made a concious effect to blog the next thing that made me smile....

......but apparently........someone told me......IT'S NOT FUNNY!


I lost my touch.

10 comments:

Graeme said...

I actually thought it was quite funny! But only because it amuses me that the word "phwoar" is being used to describe a Kia!!!

Dawn said...

It was defintely the 'phwoar by phwoar' bit that did it for me, not the kia!

Dawn said...

Well, "Mrs,-I-Don't-Think-It's-Funny", my friend Gemma nearly fell off her chair laughing!

Liz said...

Are you talking about me? Just 'cos I don't think it's funny doesn't mean that it isn't. It just didn't make ME laugh that's all.Your friend Gemma sounds like a hoot - can I meet her;)

Fiona said...

Actually Liz, I'm with you, I don't think it's that funny. Maybe we need the sound effects!!??!!

Dawn said...

of course I'm talking about you! You are SO not getting sound effects! Ros is lying (ahem!). And Liz, you have met Gemma, she's the other teacher who came to TSA with me (always makes me giggle when you use those initals!)

Think I'll go back to serious blogspots!

(the 'blessings' one is a work in progress!)

Ros said...

geezz - I must be totally pathetic then ...

I still think it's funny and I've seen it about 7 times ...

Anonymous said...

I thought the phwoar by phwoar was funny!

Maybe Liz and Fiona just don'ty get it!

Anonymous said...

Ooh - and nice advertisment for my blog by the way!

Liz said...

Actually saw the ad in real life today - I DO get it, good pun and all that, but ....no....still not laughing :)