Tuesday, 23 September 2008

5 out of 8 Random Facts

  • I love flying kites

  • I love food and am known for my clean-plate-ness (part from when cabbage is involved, urgh!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nigel never clears his plate no matter how much I serve out he always leaves something - we call this doing a 'nigel'.

I will not get on the back of Nigel's motorbike - not that I have a fear of them I just like to travel in comfort.

Thanks for joining in Dawn, take care, love Judyx

Liz said...

I have never been on the back of Keiths - he is trying to pursuade me again after we saw Ann on the back of Richard's...I just know I'll be terrified and want to minimise that risk by not even trying thank you. Is that BAD?

Mr Hall said...

Yes, it is - kick back and have some fun!