Wednesday, 10 September 2008

So much and so little time.


I've finally found a black jacket. Well, I could hardly turn up to a funeral in my bright green one could I? Clare might approve, but not sure it's the 'done thing'. I've even been out and bought 'bling'. Well, not quite, but again, Clare would be proud of the chunky jewellery. It's the only instruction her sister has given regarding attire for the day - plenty of bling!
Can't quite get my head around what's going to happen on Friday. It all seems a bit too distant, though bizarrely will all start tomorrow, after school.
Yet in the meantime I'm in a no-win situation. I have so much to do, I'm drowning and in despair, am simply blogging rather than attempting to do anything about it!
I can't wait for next week when life may get back to some normality. Though with Clare gone, I guess it makes you realise that after each day, life will never be the same.

No comments: