
The children in my school are adding a piece of jigsaw to a disply to create a Peace Jigsaw, if they are ready to take control of their relationships and make them peaceful.
As the theme this year is 'D.RE.A.M.s - Developing Real Examples and Mentors', the older children are choosing someone in their lives that they want to thank for being a good role model. They are giving these people a Peace Card and a spare card too, so that they in turn can pass on a little bit of peace to someone who has been a good example to them.
What are you going to do to spread a little peace in your world this week?
2 comments:
wondeerful. Nigel went to the Sydney Russell school on Monday for the launch of Peace week and tomorrow he's speaking in Barking Town centre plus off to the Ritz (i think well that's where went last year) Thursday evening for the Peace Awards, which last year were very moving especially meeting mothers whose sons had been murdered by knife/gun crime.
Trust all is well with you? take care, love Judyx
I'm here again - just to take your mind of things for a while and chill out!!
I have been tagged in which I must write 8 random facts about myself. I tagged your blog so come over and read my 8 random facts and then you get to write 8 random facts about yourself.
take care, judyx
Post a Comment