Sunday, 24 August 2008

A few holiday snaps


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful - happy memories to cherish

Liz said...

Hey - I heard the DC story from the DC himself today - he says it was a regular Romeo and Juliet moment! Loving that widget- want one!!

Dawn said...

Romeo and Juliet?

HHmmmmm, interesting analogy!

Dawn said...

Briefly spoke to Dad last night, he laughed when I shared your comment and then explained to me why it made sense. As they're still on holiday I'm not getting full stories, just short synopsis (what's the plural of synopsis?!)

Liz said...

Synopsii ( as in sy - nop- si- i) or maybe synopses. ried to do the widget and it crashed! Pants :(

Dawn said...

I love it. I was creating a new wordle to go with each new post, but then I made one to go with by blog description and I think I'll keep that for a while - I like it!