Monday, 18 June 2007

KAOS ended...the frizz has been eradicated!

Whoa!

What a day.....I am physically exhausted. I ache EVERYWHERE. I am covered in bruises......But God was truly in that place. And I suppose it proves I wasn't just sitting around all weekend.

God did some amazing stuff over the weekend, and I'm not just talking about with the children. I had dreads in my mind, about specific stuff that I knew I was going to find challenging. Did any amount of praying take that away? Of course not - God had better ideas. Instead He equipped me in ways I could never have imagined. Words I didn't know I had and patience (and tolerance) I still doubt came to me in bucket loads!

God was and is good.

Other memories?

Jumping in before Ollie pushed me.
Capzision (think it makes capsizing a Canadian canoe sound as painful as my bruises)
See-through shorts and pink bra (not mine).
4am seeking out strangers asleep in the middle of a field.
Boys using straighteners.
Karen.
Rolling down a hill behind a mountain board while my feet were still attached.
Dripping wet from rain and not caring.
Getting changed more times in one day than an academy awards presenter.

I wouldn't change a moment. Thank you God.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Ed had a fantastic time last weekend! Thank you so much all you did. He has not said, but I think he had some kind of spiritual experience because he has been so "in tune" this week. So thank you!

Dawn said...

Oh, thanks ann. We have got great kids! (even though I moan at them!)