Wednesday, 30 May 2007

Holiday #Day5

Wednesday.

FOJ work - planning until September (whose bright idea was that?!)
School planning.
Lunch.

This afternoon mum was up to going out so we went to Redcar to buy an 18th birthday present for my cousin, who we are supposed to be meeting in town tomorrow. Unfortunately for me, she moved into a house last week so I also needed to buy a moving in present. Two tea towels and an oven glove...and a watch. Now, how will i decide which present is for which occasion???!!!

Going back to Redcar now, this time with Mum and Dad, Mum's going to sit in the car while Dad I fly my kite!

13 comments:

Jenny said...

You have just said some very magic words to the ears of Denis (sorry I had to tell him!) the words were .... 'to fly my kite'!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why is it that no-one can say the words, 'fly my kite' without the song 'Let's go fly a kite' ringing through my head?

Fiona said...

I thought the same Kirsty. How strange - our minds seem to be connected in some way!!!!!

Liz said...

What are you going to do with those two buckets while you fly your kite?

Anonymous said...

Liz, that really made me giggle!

Fiona said...

Hopefully tie them to the end!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Dawn said...

pardon?!

Liz said...

I think you've pulled!!

Dawn said...

and doesn't even speak english. typical. there's always something, isn't there!

Keith said...

Oooooeeerr missus. Rodrigo is bi-lingual, he used the english version of 'blog'! Portugese for blog is 'blerg'

Liz thinks he looks like Cristiano Ronaldo, and she really really really like him.

BTW - are buckets better than jugs?

Dawn said...

By the power of google, this is the English/Portugese translation....

"Hello, I found your blog by the google is well interesting I liked that post. When it will give gives a passed by my blog, is about undershirts personalized, sample I pass to pace as create an undershirt personalized well way. To more."


? ? ! ! ? ? ! ! ? ?

Liz said...

I think he's gonna send you a shirt and he wants you to write some more 'well interesting stuff!