Pentecost.
Well, not a major moving of the spirit in the Romford sense (!) but I gave my testimony, so it was definitely there somewhere!
Mum and Grandad both managed to make it, despite not being 100% so the whole Watson contingent was there for Samuel's first outing to Eston Corps and the first time Nic and I have been there since Mum's diagnosis.
A strange feeling.
Not sure how much of the sermon was taken in, as people spent most of the morning staring at Samuel. I think he gets his good looks from me!
It was just me, Grandad, Ma and Pa for lunch. Proper Sunday dinner (with spare Yorkshire puddings, yum!)
Had a snooze this afternoon, before getting down to finish my SATs marking (yay, it's done) and started on my school reports - just written the children's names on and saved them all in individual files, but it's a start!
Now blogging and then chilling. Tea time beckons.
1 comment:
ahh reports!!
you make me feel guilty d.w.
hmm.. okay - definitely Wednesday ..
I figure if I say this then it will (may?) happen ...
heheh - hope the weather is better than here dawnie - we aint in sunny chelmsford thats for sure - its Freeeezing!!
Post a Comment