Well, I can't say I ever been more ready for a holiday. As last Friday felt like the last day of term, this week has certainly been hard work. Getting up this week has been increasingly difficult and I have to admit to having the odd nap after tea on a couple of occasions!
I'm off home tomorrow then back in time to fly to Aberdeen on Wednesday, so not sure when I'll get that well needed sleep in!
I had a bit of a T & S moment yesterday. I was going to the pub (....which incidently was really nice - haven't done that for...???), and considering it was really an informal night with friends, I looked in the mirror more times than I'd care to mention before I left the house! What was I worried about? What was I looking for?
I was seriously having a BHD (bad hair day) after walking to church in the rain at school, and having got stuck in traffic on the way home from work, had no time to sort out that problem!, so it was simply down to the clothes, and well, needless to say, it didn't really matter what I looked like, but each time I looked in the mirror, oh, nightmare!
So as I pack ready for my trips this week, I'll have to check my baggage allowance to allow for all those 'urgh' moments, and have enough to allow me to change!
6 comments:
Hey, I thought you looked cool,if it's our trip to the pub you are discussing and not some other night out you went on this week
( it's not all work, work, work then!) and I love your green cardigan/jumper top - really trendy!
What other reason would I have to go to the pub? Of course it was with you!
What are you two like!
All this talk of pubs. If you're grandparents could hear you, you'd never hear the end of it :-)
Well, I'm sure they'd be pleased to know we prayed in the pub...and not just for forgiveness!
Were you praying that the pub would become holy ground?
For that moment, it was anyway!
Post a Comment