It was one of those snowfalls you'll never forget. Millions of white snowflakes filled the air.
The boy stood by the door. A stranger to snow. His eyes were blank. Unaware. His body clueless.
The moment arrived. He stepped outside.
Wonder filled the air.
Saturday, 10 March 2007
Blog-Skills
Anyone know why, when you have a picture, any spaces you have left bewteen lines disappear when you 'publish'? Sorry, my previous post is less readble because of that.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am not sure its about the pictures. I seem to be having problems adding line apaces in my posts even when I haven't added pics. If it keeps happening, I may email blogger about it. Its quite annoying! I tried to add mine by adding a line space in html format but it didn't even publish that!
1 comment:
I am not sure its about the pictures. I seem to be having problems adding line apaces in my posts even when I haven't added pics. If it keeps happening, I may email blogger about it. Its quite annoying! I tried to add mine by adding a line space in html format but it didn't even publish that!
xxx
Post a Comment