Sunday, 8 February 2009

Beginning of the end


I've had to install a new countdown, the other one is just taking too long to get anywhere!


I've decided as my moving out date is a definite, I'd like to countdown to that - also, it feels so imminent, whereas moving into my flat (which now, incidentally, is losing scaffolding!) isn't...yet!


8 comments:

Judith said...

wow - are you getting excited now?

Nic said...

That's more like it! At least you have a definite date for moving out, whereas you don't have a definite date for moving in yet! Hang in there. It's not long now!

Liz said...

Still going to be homeless though?I thought you were sorted on that front.

Dawn said...

I am sorted,but u no wot i mean!

Dawn said...

I am sorted,but u no wot i mean!

Mr Hall said...

I assume you are sorted - but you know what she means.

Mr Hall said...

I mean she knows what you mean

Jenny said...

I know what she means!!