Thursday, 9 October 2008

Thinking outside the box is one thing...







....getting out of it is another.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha I love it :) take care, love Judyx

Fiona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fiona said...

I have a ladder!!

Dawn said...

So did I, but it's been pulled away.

Liz said...

This relates so much to Fiona's blog about expectations doesn't it?

You can either smash your way out, OR see where God opens another door, and quietly get on with it.

X

Mr Hall said...

Scary times in the world of change eh!

God is probably telling us about the other door, but it's so noisy in the box.........

Dawn said...

Yeha, maybe, or maybe there are other people blocking the fire exit!

Fiona said...

What?!? People blocking fire exits!!! That's an infringement of Health and Safety Rules and Regulations and they should be reprimanded immediately.

Nic said...

Check out my blog!!!!!!!!!!