It was one of those snowfalls you'll never forget. Millions of white snowflakes filled the air.
The boy stood by the door. A stranger to snow. His eyes were blank. Unaware. His body clueless.
The moment arrived. He stepped outside.
Wonder filled the air.
Saturday, 29 March 2008
New kite
After an unseccessful afternoon's kite flying last weekend, I decieded it was time for a new one...and an upgrade at that.
A trip to Bluewater and a advice from a very geeky-kite-flying-type-chap later, I had a new kite. The photographs don't really do my skills justice!
It's brilliant, more responsive, wider wing span, bigger surface area. Bring on the beach.
'very geeky-kite-flying-type-chap later, I had a new kite. The photographs don't really do my skills justice! It's brilliant, more responsive, wider wing span, bigger surface area. Bring on the beach'
Sound like a match made in heaven - did you get his number!!!
( not saying you're a geeky kite flying type btw - just that you have an interest in common...I've stopped digging now!)
7 comments:
I can guarantee to have it broken by this time next week...just give me the strings!!!
'very geeky-kite-flying-type-chap later, I had a new kite. The photographs don't really do my skills justice!
It's brilliant, more responsive, wider wing span, bigger surface area. Bring on the beach'
Sound like a match made in heaven - did you get his number!!!
( not saying you're a geeky kite flying type btw - just that you have an interest in common...I've stopped digging now!)
No really. He was a geek. And he had an earring. That sounds like a match made from hell, if you ask me!
Nic - you can use my old one!
Denis is most impressed....wants to know exactly what kite it is....wing span size etc!!! sounds like geeky talk to me!!
erm....he needs to talk to the guy in the shop!
I can see it from where I'm sitting and it's erm...a...HQ Yukon, 165cm span.
I can sense a KAO kite club comming on!
Keith had an earring when I first met him!
KAO kite club sounds a brill idea - get on it!!
Urgh! Please. NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
The eyebrows are frowning. The face is grimacing.
Urgh!!!
Post a Comment