I was going to blog today about my Nephew's 1st birthday but someone beat me to it (I'll let her off, it's his Mum!), but I'm going to anyway!
When Nic and Alan announced the forthcoming arrival of their bundle of joy, none of us had any idea that he would arrive at a time when our family was being rocked in all directions.
I wish I could be with them today to share with the rest of my family in the 'spoiling' of this gift from God, but instead, a webcam chat will suffice, and more so, the knowledge that this little boy, who's name means 'God heard', represents the Hope that God provided us with, just at the right time.
2 comments:
Now you've made me blub!!
Hey, I never thought of it like that! Perhaps that's why we had to wait for Samuel for so long. I guess God knew what he was doing, sending him at that time. He knew what we would be going through!
God works in mysterious ways!
Post a Comment