
Today was yet another trip to the dentist.
It's really starting to drive me mad....and it REALLY hurts.
I had one crown fitted and another one prepared. The second will be completed in four weeks time. I suppose, the longer it goes on, the longer it's taking me to get the bill, but that isn't necessarily a good thing.
(Did I mention that it really hurts?)
Who'd have thoughts, all those months ago, when I had that sleepless night, that it would still be going on now?
This hurts more.
I did decide however, while laying in the chair, with dental assistant 'Bonny', Dentist 'Ant' and second opinion senior dentist, 'Jazz' that looking in random people's mouths all day, certainly isn't the job for me.
Urgh!
2 comments:
Hey - are you still in pain?
Just a tad, when I yawn or laugh! I can still feel where the needle went in.
Post a Comment