Hi Guys,
Firstly an apology for not blogging for such a long time...
....SORRY...
I haven't been anywhere (until this week!) and I've still been checking everyone else's blog.
If I use the excuse "no time" it seems feeble. In fact, i read recently about someone who felt they had so little time, they decided to log a week's worth of activity just to see if it was true. I thought this was a brilliant idea and decided to try it, 'cos I'm constantly saying it, but well, I didn't have time to write it all down!!!
I'm on half term this week. Sarah and I wanted to go away, because it seems we are spending less and less time together, to the detriment of our relationship, but as we're going to Africa in summer, we decided we couldn't really justify paying out the cash. So, to kill two birds with one stone I went to Mum and Dad's on friday night and Sarah came too! It worked quite well, because Mum and Dad weren't off work, so we went out during the daytime and spent the evenings with them.
We arrived back today. I haven't unpacked because tomorrow morning I am off to Aberdeen to spend a few days with my sister and her hubby. She's now finished work, being heavily pregnant, so is incredibly bored and is hoping I will keep her occupied!
I'll be back Sunday evening and that'll be my half term. Over.
1 comment:
Yay Dawn! Oh the excitment of opening your blog and finding a new entry! How exciting is my life!!!
Hope you had a good time at your mum and Dad's. Missed you on Sunday with WB. Please never be away again!
xxx
Post a Comment