Tuesday, 27 February 2007

Big - Up the 'Travel Mug' inventor.

I would just like to say a public 'Thank you' to the person who invented 'travel mugs' which not only allow you to walk around with a hot drink, safely, but also keep drinks warm for an extended period of time.

This afternoon I am going to make a fresh cuppa and see how long it lasts before it gets too cold to drink.

7 comments:

Ros said...

yay - you know I totally agree with you D.W.

*sigh* my only regret is that I never came up with the idea...

imagine the thanks that would be thrown my way on a daily basis, as I save people from scalding themselves with their hot drinks..
(self gratification - you know my views on that D - total promoter - just like holidays for birthdays and making a big fuss so people ASK me what's wrong heheh )

Liz said...

Isn't D.W. a character in the kids book/tv series, Arthur? Yeah, she's his younger sister, not counting the baby one - are they mice ot rabbits, can't remember

Totally missed that one -I love it. Thanks for bringing it up Ros!

D - I've GOT one of those and never use it and my drinks are always going cold at work, cos i'm too busy to drink them :)...and I once spilled my coffee all over my laptop - perhaps I should consider fishing it out of the cupboard.

Your blog prompted MY most recent blog by the way - thought I'd stick with the hot drinks theme.

Anonymous said...

I don't really drink hot drinks enough to warrant getting one of those things. If I liked coffee...

xxx

Ros said...

ahahah - you got it Liz!! D.W is a character in the series Arthur!

it's an 'in joke' with Dawn and I 'cos her class noticed it too!! :) very funny stuff....

they are mice too by the way...

most definitely retrieve your travel mug - you will wonder how you ever did without it - guaranteed :)

in response to k - the BEST thing is - it doesn't have to be coffee - try a milo or EVEN soup..

*another sigh* wow - is there no end to it's greatness..

hmm.. D.W. what do you think about my intention of a career change .. am wondering if I could go 'Travel Mug Promotor'?? :)

Dawn said...

What's milo? (foreigners!)

Anonymous said...

Could it be used for hot water?

Dawn said...

Go for it Kirsty!