This week:
Sunday: I didn't do Sunday school.
Monday: I withdrew from housegroup.
Tuesday: I left songsters early.
Thursday: KAO meeting got cancelled.
Friday: I'm not doing Kid's Club
Sunday: Liz is leading Sunday school again.
But none of that has helped.
Anyone know where I can find a jolly big hug?
4 comments:
Will a virtual one do?
It's the best I can do for now...wait another 2 weeks and you will be all hugged out!
Sending you a big hug and kiss from Samuel
xxx
PS. Why does it take being ill to slow you down? Why can't you recognise the warning signs and slow down earlier!!! Muppet!
Because life doesn't stop. Things need doing and other people expect them to be done, regardless of how you're feeling.
And sometimes even when you tell people you can't take anymore, they don't listen or don't believe you!
oohh poor you - sending lots of hugs. You are more then welcome to come around for cuppa and we can mime to each other!!!
Why is it just because I've lost my voice people think I'm deaf too? lol
In the Hawkins Bazaar Catalogue you can actually BUY one for £29.99. It's a big cushion thing with arms!
Post a Comment