Wednesday, 20 February 2008

It's cold up North.

After waking up cold this morning I am now laid with two duvets, instead of the usual one, on my bed. Apart from the frost what else has happened?

It's got to Thursday already. (When did that happen?)

Sunday, went to Stockton Citadel with Nic and Samuel, in the morning. Went out for a very nice lunch with Ma and Pa. Intended to go to Eston in the evening, but ended up walking a SadSam round the block...and a bit further (can't complain!).

Monday, spent the day with M & D, N & S in Harrogate for M & D's christmas present. Didn't turn out exactly as it was planned, but we had a good time.

Tuesday, I can't remember! Oh, yeah, worked, went to Redcar, saw the sea, popped into Vauxhall garage (do I need a new car?!)

Today, went carpet shopping for Nic's house with Nic and Mum. I managed to point out only the most expenisve carpets - well, I like to be helpful! This afternoon, I went to Yarm with Nic and Sam. Went into a very quaint shop - ticketyboo-esque - and saw a perfect birthday card for someone, whose birthday isn't until September, bought it anyway (note to self - REMEMBER!)

Tonight was Curry Night At The Tapster's (there's always one when I come home) and managed to contribute a (very) small amount to my Brother-in-Law's renovation efforts.

Tomorrow, town then visiting Sarah T in the afternoon. Must visit Grandad, too (how rude, he went away as I came home?!)

Friday, meeting up with Jo (cousin) and her baby, Isaac.

Saturday, drive back.

Where has my week off gone? I still haven't had a sleep in!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Is the card for me!! - I'm grinning while writing this. You're gonna say NO aren't you, then I'll be all embarassed :(

Dawn said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(though most people wouldn;t have asked!)

Liz said...

Well.....I'm NOT most people....which is why, I guess, you bought a card for my September birthday in February! I'll send you a monthly reminder.

Dawn said...

You're so generous, thank you!

Liz said...

:)