Started a blog yesterday. A Godly blog - ok, unusual - which makes it even more annoying that half way through it I got into a heated debate (no, not arguement, heated debate, honest!) and then just couldn't apply myself to finish it.
That makes me cross. I did save it. But the moment has passed.
Last proper day off today. Got loads of work to do. Can't be bothered. "Doing lunch" with Ros, then need to apply myself.
It's been a strange holiday. Completely preplanned, then shaken up a bag and tipped out, revealing something that looked completely different.
5 comments:
Hey d.w.
glad we 'did' lunch! :) it was nice to catch up and hear about your holidays.
glad all is good with you and have to say - you suit being an aunty.
enjoy your breakfast tomorrow! (hint to everyone else - d.w. bought some delicious goodies from the markets!!) or should i say dessert for tonight as if i were you - i wouldnt resist till the morning.
enjoy your weekend and i will cya monde mornin' :)
Ahem? Of course they'll make it 'til the morning - I've got chocolate eggs to keep me going until then!
Well Samuel looks VERY serious in these pics, and what's with the poised pen in Sleepy baby photo?
I'm intriguied as to what goody would double up for Brekkie and dessert?
ahh....
think french delights - flaky pastry, buttery and light...
can be filled with something savoury or go the extra butter/jam option..
mmm.. how could you didn't suggest I should buy any d.w.?? now my mouth is watering .. gunna make an emergency dash to tesco - however it just won't be the same :( sob sob
I wasn't posing - do I need to?! I was doing suduko!
Post a Comment