Wednesday, 25 April 2007

And the winner is.....

....Mrs Fiona Starling.


Congratulations.


Please step forward to accept your prize.......



Instructions -
1.print onto card
2. Cut out
3. stick pin on back
4 pin onto uniform

12 comments:

Fiona said...

Is that on my jacket or blouse!!???!!

Liz said...

I can't believe you are suggesting someone should deface their uniform in such a worldy way. My badge merely states that I am in charge!!

Dawn said...

Ooooo, get you!

And it retrospect, what a waste of money that was...are we getting new ones?!

Liz said...

What would you like yours to say?
I think it should say:

DAWN WATSON ( cos that's your name)
THE REAL MASTERMIND.


Or would you like it it say MISS?

I think everyone else's will stay the same won't they?

Dawn said...

The Real Mastermind?
Mastermind of what?!

Graeme said...

Pass


That was a mastermind gag!!

Anonymous said...

i havent got one to change!!! not that it would have changed anyway!!!!

Liz said...

Ok, Sarah, I will get you a badge. There IS one for you at the hall somewhere, but I'll get you a new one.

Dawn, you have been the person to get all this stuff going - I just smile and wave!

Anonymous said...

i was simply stating an observation... i mean at the end of the day... it's just a badge ;-)!!

Fiona said...

Maybe we should all have badges! I mean we are all equal in the eyes of God right?

So what would you want your badge to say?

Graeme said...

Fit for purpose!!

Liz said...

Regarding the badges that the CM Team wear and that the Welcome Team jumped on the bandwagon of - we felt that a bunch of spaghetti on your shoulder or YPSM or even Assistant YPSM mean nothing to any new visitors to our church. At least this way, people know what we are about.

I am though, very fond of the new Deputy Bandmasters very subtle little white buttons and stripes on his epaulettes. If a button could say a thousand words....why not have a badge instead. It does what it says on the tin.