It was one of those snowfalls you'll never forget. Millions of white snowflakes filled the air.
The boy stood by the door. A stranger to snow. His eyes were blank. Unaware. His body clueless.
The moment arrived. He stepped outside.
Wonder filled the air.
Wednesday, 27 December 2006
Still Grumpy
Just remembered...
...Or maybe it was because at the restaurant I had to drink through a straw with a napkin at hand to catch the dribbles running down my numb chin.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
u shud have taken a photo!!!
dawn, i realised only the other day that i appear twice on ur mates blog list thingy... is that cus u think my blog is like by far the best blog around so u felt like u needed to make two options for people to click on it or was it a simple mistake and u dont know how to delete one?? - its obviously clear which one is true but just for clarification!!!!!
Originally, it was a mistake - after the initial set-up, yours didn't appear, however, now, as you have rightly guessed, it's not that I can't be bothered to delete it (ahem), simply that your blog far exceeds any other blogish behaviour in the blogoshpere.
BTW today my Mum bought the book 'Eats, shoots and leaves' for my sister's bday present (don't tell her!) and I think the author would have something to say about my use of commas in the above paragraph....what d'u reckin, Sarah?!
u shud take sum medicine for that cough it comes up just at the wrong moments!!!!
commers are funny things arent they its like not a full stop but not quite an underscore eitha!! and 7 comers in 5 lines is quite impressive... u shud be proud of urself. i wonder if theres a world record for the most amount of commers used in one sentence?? hmmm, interesting!!
You can borrow mine Kirsty. Yes, I have one and became very pretentious about punctuation - for about a week!
Watson - trying to send you an email, but it won;t send!! Also tried to send my sis in law some flowers over the internet and it won't let me - honestly, I'm trying to be nice, I really am and am getting thwarted!! Grrr.
8 comments:
u shud have taken a photo!!!
dawn, i realised only the other day that i appear twice on ur mates blog list thingy... is that cus u think my blog is like by far the best blog around so u felt like u needed to make two options for people to click on it or was it a simple mistake and u dont know how to delete one?? - its obviously clear which one is true but just for clarification!!!!!
hope ur ok
Originally, it was a mistake - after the initial set-up, yours didn't appear, however, now, as you have rightly guessed, it's not that I can't be bothered to delete it (ahem), simply that your blog far exceeds any other blogish behaviour in the blogoshpere.
BTW today my Mum bought the book 'Eats, shoots and leaves' for my sister's bday present (don't tell her!) and I think the author would have something to say about my use of commas in the above paragraph....what d'u reckin, Sarah?!
u shud take sum medicine for that cough it comes up just at the wrong moments!!!!
commers are funny things arent they its like not a full stop but not quite an underscore eitha!! and 7 comers in 5 lines is quite impressive... u shud be proud of urself. i wonder if theres a world record for the most amount of commers used in one sentence?? hmmm, interesting!!
I so want that book!
You can borrow mine Kirsty. Yes, I have one and became very pretentious about punctuation - for about a week!
Watson - trying to send you an email, but it won;t send!! Also tried to send my sis in law some flowers over the internet and it won't let me - honestly, I'm trying to be nice, I really am and am getting thwarted!! Grrr.
u can send flowers over the internet... wow thats sooo cool!
Yes! I send flowers from the internet sometimes. Bunches is a good site with some good deals!
Thanks Liz, I would love to actually although I am quite pinickity about punctuation anyway so it might make me worse!
xxx
I'm a Marks and Spencer girl myself - they do fruit baskets too (!) but Thortons chocolates via internet/post has to be a top choice as well!
Post a Comment