Saturday, 25 November 2006

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

Elton John:

"It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word"

Why is sorry such a hard word to say? I don't get it. It solves a thousand problems. Yet some people just can't let it pass their lips.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Dawn, you're blogging too! There's a blog phenomena going on.
Thanks for sharing some of this stuff. I love reading blogs, mainly because it tells me what is going on im my firends lives. So often we see each otehr, say a quick hello, engage in some idle chit chat and then go on our way, never really digging to the depths of what is really going on in our lives. This blogging thing does appear to be moving towards an excercise in discipleship.

Keep sharing.

Praying for you, hope next week is better!

xxx

Dawn said...

Oooo! And Richard broke the rules! That must be because he hasn't got one!

Anonymous said...

Actually, he has! See my blog to link to it! He has just started it.

RichardB said...

How did I break the rules?

Anonymous said...

The rules of a blogger. Blog stuff remains blog stuff. It isn't discussed outside of the world of blogs! Actually its not so much a rule as a culture from what I have observed. It just very rarely happens. Dawn was commenting on the fact that you mentioned my blog from the platform!

To be fair though - I actually quite like discussing my blog with people (as long as it doesn't get into feelings and stuff!!!) even if it is outside blogosphere! (As I said though - it just doesn't happen. Mainly I think because people don't have time to!)

RichardB said...

Ok I didn't know there were unwritten rules - or are they written?
Dawn, how do you like your blog being the venue for an online chat between Kirsty & me?
The upside is that Ron asked for the link to your blog (Kirsty) and may well now be joining in.

Anonymous said...

Aah! That's how he got it! He left a comment, but he put the comment on a different poem! I wonder if he actually even found the right one!

It was just something Dawn and I commented on. i don't know how widespread it is.

It honestly is fine though! I genuinely didn't mind. I can't say it enough.

RichardB said...

Just looking at your blog K and I think he read through all of them and then left his message on the last one.