Friday, 24 November 2006

Top 10

Well, this definitely comes in at the top in my top 10 worst weeks. I've never known anything like it. This time last week, I was sorting out my life(!) in a really positive way, and had a weekend of feeling passionate about stuff and sharing it (the later part of that, being the most unusual!) Then things went from bad to worse.

What is all that about?

I've never felt so completely out of control, constantly catching up on what should have been done yesterday.

I've had EIGHT telephone messages from the same guy this week....has he not got anything better to do than ring me? When will he take the hint....I haven't got time!

Also for the first time EVER today, I didn't have time to eat my lunch....things are getting serious!

It seems that things can only get better, well, here's hoping so.

I can honestly say, though, God just works in mysterious way 'cos I've had emails and text from unexpected people this week. One person in particular set me off in hysterics with an early morning email, which almost hit the spot - not a good thing when you've got to present yourself to a class of children within minutes.

Is it that God is challenging me or just the devil getting in the way? Either way, I pray it stops...NOW.

I can't take any more.

No comments: