Tuesday, 21 November 2006

Is this meant to be therapy?

I'm really not sure about this whole blog thing. But so many people have them maybe it's the way forward?

I thought it was nuts, sharing your inner most thoughts...who's interested anyway? But after such a horrible day today, I kinda just want to put some thoughts down, and here seems as good a place as any!

I've upset a very close friend.
I've been put in my place by a colleague.
I've missed 2 vital rehearsals.
I've just finished 3 hours of marking.

(The last one's a bit of a plus...it's finished!)

Certainly not a good day by my standards.

Snow certaily melts quickly.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh WOW!

I LOVE the title and the inference!

I had a friend once who made a snowball and kept it in the frezzer, so even when the snow had melted, she would always have some. You could try that!!