It was one of those snowfalls you'll never forget. Millions of white snowflakes filled the air.
The boy stood by the door. A stranger to snow. His eyes were blank. Unaware. His body clueless.
The moment arrived. He stepped outside.
Wonder filled the air.
"ESTJs are responsible, logical, norm-following hard workers. Their efforts are carried out in a practical, structured manner. ESTJs trust facts and experiences more than theories. They are decisive, loyal, tradition observing individuals. They enjoy being the person in charge and often make good supervisors."
I've stupidly just reactivated my Facebook account. Just being nosey, not really interested in it, but it's reminded me why I deactivated in the first place. It's really wound me up.
4 comments:
Oh....My ...Gosh that IS SO true about you. Helpful, or did you know that already? X
Is it? I'm rubbish at analysing muself.
Helpful? What do you think?!
What does it all mean?:
"ESTJs are responsible, logical, norm-following hard workers. Their efforts are carried out in a practical, structured manner. ESTJs trust facts and experiences more than theories. They are decisive, loyal, tradition observing individuals. They enjoy being the person in charge and often make good supervisors."
All sound a bit boring to me!
Being the person in charge is fun though...isn't it?
Hey what did I used to call you>? The Rock!...why did I stop calling you that...was it cos you didn;t like it? Can't remember.
You make wobbly people like me feel safe :)
Don't know. Don't think so!
I've stupidly just reactivated my Facebook account. Just being nosey, not really interested in it, but it's reminded me why I deactivated in the first place. It's really wound me up.
Deactivated again!
Oh. I hate me...Steady Eddy.
Post a Comment