
....Well, hardly, but this is my new phone which I am currently filling with music to take on my holidays.
Said holiday is now only a couple of days away and although I am VERY excited, I am getting a bit bored of waiting. Don't want to pack too soon, but then it's either that or wander mindlessly around the house - at the moment, I'm becoming an expert in the later!
If there's anything I've forgotten, I will now have to do without - although Sarah has just gone to buy an adaptor for the European Mosquito plug that I bought. I know, I know, we're not going to Europe, I knew that when I bought it but was thinking that we could attach the adaptor from my new electric toothbrush charger, but oh yeah, I left it on my dressing table at Mum and Dad's...doh!
(Note to self
- remember to bring toothbrush charger back on next visit north)
Having said that I have everything and whatever I don't have, will have to do without, Sarah has LITERALLY just walked into the house and on returning from shopping has brought me three cardigans and a pair of flip flops (and, of course, the adaptor!)
Oh, will I ever be completely ready?!
6 comments:
Do you need cardigans in AFRICA?
Hmm, well, who knows?! Apparently, it may be a little chilly on the african plains on those early morning drives. Plus, in the evenings you need to cover up 'cos of mosquitos.
Wicked! Have fun! If you haven't already gone. Lol! :)
blog about africa! blog about africa! blog about africa!
When you gonna blog about your holiday ?
erm....?!
Post a Comment