It was one of those snowfalls you'll never forget. Millions of white snowflakes filled the air.
The boy stood by the door. A stranger to snow. His eyes were blank. Unaware. His body clueless.
The moment arrived. He stepped outside.
Wonder filled the air.
Friday, 5 January 2007
Complement?!
I went into Woolies to buy some glue (the duck's head fell off!) and was asked for proof of age!! Apparently to buy the glue I was purchasing, you have to be over 18 and she wasn't sure whether I was!
Hey, that's nothing, when I was in Lush buying a custom built gift for my niece, the 'girl' who helped me suggested I should smell this certain product, but that I might not like it as it really only appealed to their younger customers. I smelled, smiled and said - I LOVE THIS STUFF!!
Thanks you two. I was at home for an unexpectedly long time (well, two weeks), but needs must, it wasn't a choice to be away for so long! I am now back, but it's nice to be missed - I did miss you guys too.
3 comments:
Ooh! Take it as a compliment! What duck?
I miss you Dawn - its ages since I've seen you!
Hey, that's nothing, when I was in Lush buying a custom built gift for my niece, the 'girl' who helped me suggested I should smell this certain product, but that I might not like it as it really only appealed to their younger customers. I smelled, smiled and said - I LOVE THIS STUFF!!
I miss you too... do you miss me?
Thanks you two. I was at home for an unexpectedly long time (well, two weeks), but needs must, it wasn't a choice to be away for so long! I am now back, but it's nice to be missed - I did miss you guys too.
Post a Comment